Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A few randoms

OK. I have to comment on how fast this week is flying by!  I am so happy that it is because I cannot wait to relax and have time to myself this weekend!

Next weekend, Colon's parents are coming into town. I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. Visitors always stress me out. The house has to be perfect. I have to make sure everything is clean and put together. That will be one thing I make sure to do this weekend.

Right at this moment, there is a huge pile of clothes building up in my laundry room. It sucks! Every time I pass by it, it seems to call out, "CLEAN ME ALREADY!". No bueno!

I keep seeing articles about the typhoon that hit the Philippines. My mother is Filipina and she still has a few nieces and nephews that live there. They are OK but I still feel the need to do something. It is terrible and so sad. I pray and I hope.

I was able to talk to my sister and dad last night. It felt great to speak to them. I got to catch up and found out some secrets about another sibling. I am waiting for them to tell me their secret!

I am dying to continue reading my books so I am going to peace out!

Love you all!

XO


PS... I am working on a new Facebook page. I have no idea what I am doing. Assistance would be appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)