Monday, October 21, 2013

The Monday blues...

Oh Mondays.
Why must you come so soon.
Too soon.

I know all you bloggers feel the same way. I have the Monday blues. I am soooo sore and I have household chores to do. the only thing keeping me happy is knowing that I got today off. SO, I will be doing those household chores and filling my day with errands.

Oh and I will be listening to this playlist:

Calm by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark

AND reading.
We cannot forget reading!

SO this post isn't tooo boring, I thought I would leave you with a few links of fun things I found this weekend.

PostSecret will always be one of my favorite reads.
My sister knows me too well!
Love Nicole and her Halloween makeup tutorials! 
Another one of Nicole's Halloween tutorials!
I went crazy on Pinterest last night!

Welp... I hope everyone has a great Monday.

Here's to Friday coming quickly!

XO 


1 comment:

  1. I totally have the Monday blues, mostly because I think I'm getting sick =-/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)