Thursday, October 17, 2013

Star crossed... friends...?

Is it weird that I saw the title of yesterday's post on Blogger and immediately a)thought of this commercial and b)proceeded to say "Hump day" in the camel's tone of voice?

It's not even Wednesday anymore and I keep repeating it. That's right. It's Thursday. Almost Friday! Thank you Jesus (in the Melissa Gorga voice... just imagine me doing the sign of the cross).

This week has been crawling by and I am ready for the weekend. Time to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather that we have been having here in Arizona. Now I just have to make some plans!

My mood has been improving lately. It helps that I talked to my best friend via telephone. He lives on the other side of the country and works crazy hours. We both are "hermits" and have a hard time keeping in touch with people (including each other) but when we talk it is like nothing has changed. We are able to catch up and connect like we talk every day. It's amazing. During our last conversation, we started talking about our habit of turning people away when we are unhappy. We "ignore" people... we screen calls...we just push people away because we don't want them to worry. It was easy for me to talk to him about it since I know he is the same way. A weight lifted off my shoulder after talking to him. I suddenly felt ten times better.


...and here I am. Pouring my heart out about something random. That's what this blog is supposed to be, right? My thoughts? Life happenings? My interests? Randomness?

Yup. That's what it is supposed to be.

Love you all!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)