Thursday, October 24, 2013

slowest week ever

When is this week going to end?

Slowest.... week... ever!

Today creeped by slower than a snails pace. I am really hating this week. Can you tell?

Anyways... Tomorrow is payday people! I am so excited! I am one of those people that have an Excel spreadsheet with all of my expenses/ bills/ payments. Today, I was able to go and set up all my bill payments! I also divied up the rest of my check towards savings, Christmas savings, groceries, and all of the "extra" fun things I want to buy.

I am excited to see my Christmas savings increasing and have already started to create a spreadsheet with all of the people I am getting something for. I cannot wait until Christmas.

Now, I am going to work on programming practice before bed.

I cannot wait until this work week ends! Tomorrow's Friday y'all!

XO



1 comment:

  1. Ugh sorry I've missed so many of your posts! Sorry this week has been such a drag! I hate that. I love how organised you are with expenses. We're a bit similar although we don't separate our savings - I kind of wish we would into things like "travel!" but anyway, maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)