Thursday, October 10, 2013

Optimism

via

Sometimes life seems so hard to live. You need things to remind you of the good of this world. I have been walking around like a zombie the last couple of weeks. Things just looked so unappealing. Life didn't seem good. I was just so pessimistic.

Then I received something unexpected in the mail the other day. My sister sent me a letter. It was short and sweet. But it reminded me of how loved I am. I have so much to live for and nothing to lose.

I need to start being optimistic. I need to stop letting my thoughts and the few bad things drag me down. I need to let people love me. Most importantly, I need to love myself.

It helps that I am slowly developing friendships and close relationships with those I see everyday!

This little blog also helps. Seeing the relationships that I am slowly developing with fellow bloggers (AKA new friends). I love you guys and want to say thank you!

XO




2 comments:

  1. I definitely have my pessimistic days as well! Whenever I am feeling down, I curl up on the couch and watch a funny show (usually New Girl). That normally does the trick. A little laughing goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I feel you. I have felt this same way lately. Like I want to snap out of the dog, but I just can't quite manage it. I'm glad that a small gesture was able to make a big impact!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)