Monday, October 7, 2013

Monotonous

Is anyone out there?

Are you still reading?

It has been weeks since I have updated and I am sorry for that. I have just been really stressed lately. My life lately has been lacking fun and relaxation. I have just been working, reading, sleeping, trying to keep eating.  I don't have much to entertain you with...

but I do have a couple of things for you to check out!

Who doesn't love Mean Girls?

I think I am going to do this for one of my next blog posts!

Oh THIS recipe has my mouth watering. SO yummy!

PostSecret does it again!

This study is kind of cool! Makes me want to have a baby. 

How do you feel about this? People are making such a stink about it. 

We got our hands on the new bill earlier today and it is awesome!

I am glad to be back. I may need some more time away but it feels good to catch up on blog reading and typing up posts!

Take care y'all!

XO






2 comments:

  1. I love Mean Girls! I love anything Tina Fey touches really.

    HP would you rather sounds like an amazing idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love post secret, I find it amazing that it is still going strong - I first started reading the blog 8 years ago or something!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)