Saturday, October 26, 2013

I cannot wait...

I have been waiting for this weekend for so long and now that it is here, I have no idea what to do with myself.

I worked/ volunteered early this morning and was relieved to come home. Colon and I had plans to go to the gym after volunteering. So, when I came home I quickly changed in anticipation for our workout. We get into the car and arrive at the gym. Colon goes and reaches for his badge and... he left it at home.

Needless to say, we did not work out today. We came home and did our own thing. He played his video games and I caught up on blogreading, finished a book, did some household chores and worked on a couple of Christmas presents that I have been knitting.

Overall, today was productive.

I just cannot wait until Christmas. Random, but true, statement. Cannot wait. Five more days until I can start playing Christmas music in my house. If only it would get cold here!

Before you go... 
The writing really touched me. My friend is such an amazing writer. 
Being born in the late '80's and experiencing the '90's was awesome!
I never get tired of Celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. 


XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)