Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump day!

It is so easy to be happy these days.
Things seem to be falling into place!

*I got my nails painted red on Saturday and I am loving the gel manicures!
*My coworker made me the "Spencer Special" coffee on Saturday. Regular brew coffee with hot chocolate and 2 vanilla creamers added! YUMMY!

Via

*I got to play with the new $100 bills that have been placed into circulation! They do not seem real!

Via

*Reading has been a priority lately! Such a stress reliever!

Via

* I decided to try out the e.l.f. tinted moisturizers. I really like them! Perfect for those days that you don't feel like doing the full makeup routine!

Via

*Tweet sessions with bloggy friends have been a regular occurrence lately and I LOVE it!
*I finally caught up on Revenge! I am loving it!
*Does anyone remember One Tree Hill? I NEVER saw it when it played when I was younger. So... I have been watching it on Netflix!

So much more has been happening.
This is just a check in!
I cannot believe it is already the end of hump day!
Cannot wait for the weekend.

Love you all to death!

XO

Lourdes

1 comment:

  1. I love everything in this post! We are red gel manicure twins right now - I got a manicure for the first time in *two* years...shameful. But it's been 8 days and my nails are still going strong, so I'm impressed. I'm glad you have so many positive things going on right now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)