Saturday, October 19, 2013

Humming random songs

Thank God for lazy Saturdays.

We woke up late and lazied around for hours.

We watched our Gators "play". What is up with the SEC this week?

I did a little bit of cleaning up and tried to make the house presentable. Something to make me feel better after that game.

Here I am typing up this post while humming these three songs to myself. Who knew that these songs would be so catchy. All three of these songs were "so-so" until I realized that I hum them ALL THE TIME at work.

In my head 10/19/2013 by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark

I have also spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out how to make this scroll box thingy so I can post links to articles that I thought were worth reading.

How does it look? I worked hard on this and am going to start catching up on my Codecademy lessons!

Anyways... Colon is dragging me to the gym soon. Wish me luck!

XO

Lourdes



1 comment:

  1. The scroll box looks great! I'm not great at coding! Sometimes it takes me FOREVER to figure out super simple things! So well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)