Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weddings will take you to wonderful places....

Yup. They will. Remember how I said I was on my way to to New York City. It was for a wedding. 

It was such a great trip. I got to see my sister and it was amazing. I don't want to write too much, so I will let the pictures do the story telling!


1. Selfie with the sister. Isn't she cute?
2. Selfie with the sister in Times Square. Love her!
3. Getting stuck in the Subway for 10 minutes!
4. Little Italy (one of the million times I ate there during this trip)
5. Little Italy!
6. Caffe Palermo. I ALWAYS go there for pastries!
7 and 8. Ziti al forno at a restaurant in Little Italy
9. Buildings in NYC


1. A turtle figurine/ bobblehead found in Chinatown
2. Selfie!
3. NYC building. So beautiful!

I regret not taking pictures at the wedding. My camera was too big to lug around on the subway while going to and from the wedding festivities and my phone died by the time the wedding started. 

The bride was gorgeous and the venue was amazing. I knew the wedding would be fun, but it definitely exceeded my expectation. 

I regret not taking pictures :(

Have an amazing Tuesday!

XO


3 comments:

  1. i think one of the bonuses of not taking pictures though is that you got to be fully present at the wedding! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! I couldn't handle NYC... I get claustrophobic in cities, but I live admiring the pictures other people take from afar!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)