Thursday, August 15, 2013

...while at work

While I am slaving* away at work, I am leaving you with a few interesting things that I have found or been introduced to in the last few days!

* Whovians would LOVE this! Go Tardis! I have spent so much time playing in the Tardis!

* I love history. This is super cool!

*Examples of what I DON'T want my pregnancy pics to look like.

*I would buy this jacket. Very Clever. Let them eat cake!

*Who doesn't like Pacman. Another huge time waster!

*Because Pinterest is addicting.


















Love


*Slaving= having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Vampire teabags! I'm both grossing out and cracking up!
    That history map thing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the vampire tea bags...HILARIOUS.

    My nephew kept drawing me pictures of Pacman when we were hanging out just last week (seems like years ago) and then when we asked if him if he'd ever seen pacman he said..no.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)