Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scared

I am feeling so...
violated.
vulnerable.

SO...raw.

SCARED.

Colon had a boys night last night which lasted way past sunup. I decided to stay home since I was feeling unwell. I was alone.

A few minutes ago I decided to go out and do a little shopping That was when I realized that my car had been combed through and certain things were missing from our garage.

You see. For the past week, our garage door mechanism has been acting up. Opening by itself. Not responding to the remote we have in our cars. Well, last night it seems to have opened on it's own. I am assuming that the lowlife decided to use that as an excuse to help hims/herself to our belongings in the garage.

Colon said that the garage door was open when he got home this morning.

The freaking lowlife.

I am amazed.

SCARED.

I feel so weak.

Someone that I DO NOT KNOW came in to my space in the middle of the night without my knowing.

They didn't take anything important. Just COlon's new snowboard, out new tool set, a box of school notes, some of our Christmas decor... but still... It was my stuff.

The door that leads from the garage to the main house was unlocked. We usually just leave it unlocked. This person could have taken much more. They could have hurt me. I was alone.

Now I have to reassess this imagined security that I always seemed to have.

I am scared.

I don't want to go shopping anymore.

XO

4 comments:

  1. Aww, sweetie! That's so scary! I'm really sorry that happened to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I am so glad you are ok. Those scumbags. I'm sorry you feel scared. I hope you're able to fix the garage door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lourdes, how terrifying!! I'm so sorry you had to experience that!! Can you have your property manager fix the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling less scared today!
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://tragicandlovely.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)