Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's almost Friday ya'll!

The last day of the work week is near.
Like 4 more hours near!

This week has been... 
different.
I don't feel stressed.
I have made an effort to speak to all of my sisters.
I have cleared up stuff with the AZ DMV.
(They are incompetent by the way)
I finished a book!
I will review/post about it later!
I promise!
I have not been on my computer for the past two days.
Except for the past hour.

I have been loving...

This list. Those minions are the funniest!
Who wouldn't want Minions in their Instagram pictures?
How interesting is this?
Look who appears as number 2 on this list!
Go Gators!
This blogger (amazing) mentioned the Wayback Machine and I am loving it!
I got this app to stay in touch with my dad while he is out of the States! 
Email just wasn't cutting it!


My life has been good lately. 

Has yours?

XO




1 comment:

  1. My life is good but it'll be better after tomorrow! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)