Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Again...

I find myself spewing the
"I can't believe I have not posted in such a long time"
crap. 

I don't have any excuses today. I promise I will not do that. 

*Lately, I have started people watching. I bought a tiny notebook to keep with me at all times. I have been trying to find the perfect spot, like coffee shops. Parks. Malls. 
I basically just sit there drinking coffee and jotting down notes into my tiny little notebook. 

People watching is the perfect time to think about life. To view other peoples actions and try to make sense of this crazy world. 

Via


* The sky has had me in a trance lately. This Arizona sky is amazing. No matter how good or bad my day has been, looking at the sky always has a way to make my day better. I always thought that the Arizona sky would be void of clouds. But, lately, it has shown itself as multifaceted. The clouds that have made presence have been big and fluffy. 
Almost unreal. 
The way that the sun sets itself behind the clouds...
Just gorgeous. 
It kind of makes me realize how good God is. 
How amazing!

Via
Rainy days in AZ. Perfect clouds

* A couple of weeks ago, I experienced my first dust storm. I was shocked and scared. I had no idea what was happening. After experiencing it, I realized how cool it is (as long as you are protected inside).
Especially since rain comes in its wake.
This weekend, Colon and I planned to see a movie. On our way out of our complex, I saw a dust storm on its way. We decided to backtrack and go back home so that I could take pictures and fulfill my fascination with videos, etc.
It was awesome. At first, I could see the dust in the distance. It was still light outside. The contrast from one side of the sky to the other side was... awe-inspiring.

Watch the video on Instagram (@lechagar)
The cloud of dust started getting closer. It almost looked like one of those really bad Florida thunderstorm. The sky became extremely dark, lightning could be seen in the clouds, and the winds started to pick up. 


Via

All of a sudden, the sky became red. Just gorgeous.


Watch the video on Instagram (@lechagar)
Dust storms are just... amazing!

*  Colon and I saw Despicable Me 2 this weekend. 
I loved this movie. We went with another couple and it was funny because we were 4 childless adults in a sea full of parents and kids. 
It was awesome. 
A must-see!



* We also took a road-day-trip. We didn't have a particular destination. We just drove.
 It started off as a rainy day. And slowly turned into a clear day. Such a relaxing drive.

I just realized that this post is pretty long. AND is mostly about the weather.
What can I say?
I love the rain and the sky. So peaceful.

What did you all do this weekend?

XO

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a dust storm before: not here in Alabama. But I can see how it'd be best enjoyed indoors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)