Monday, July 8, 2013

A day off...

... sleeping in
  check

... going to the DMV to fix something.
Long Lines.
Long wait.
Not looking forward to it.
check. Spent an hour there. 




...Playing this song OVER and OVER again.
check



... NOW playing this song on repeat because of the last sentence I typed.
I obsessed over this song in high school!
check

... Crossing things off my Any.do list.
Such an awesome app!
check

... Set up the interview with a private investigator for a friends.
It's for his security clearance!
Waiting and kind of nervous. 

...Dreading work tomorrow
When is this not the case?

XO 


2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate the DMV. Which is why I was pleasantly surprised how short the wait was when I got my Australian driver's license - easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie Goulding is SO catchy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)