Thursday, June 6, 2013

This time last year...

NYC. May 2012. FOA Schwartz

* I was living in Gainesville, Florida. 

* I had just come back from a trip to NYC that my boyfriend gifted to me for my birthday. 

* We had moved into our new apartment in this apartment complex three weeks earlier. We loved our new space. 

* Long-distance was starting AGAIN because Colon started another internship in Arizona. Sadness...

* Spending the day shopping (Read... Ikea) in Orlando with a best friend made my day a hundred times better. 

* Reading was important in my life...

* Cabernet Sauvignon was my go-to drink

* I NEVER thought we would live in Arizona in less than a year. 


It's funny how much life can change in a year. I am excited to see where I will be next!

XO 



4 comments:

  1. LOVED reading this! It's crazy how much can change in a year... I might have to steal this idea! It will be fun to look back and see how much my life has changed in 12 months (which is a lot... I have a baby now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is pretty crazy how quickly things can change. This time last year, I was sick a lot, I was crazy busy and sad and stressed out, and I was planning a wedding. Oh yeah, and I had job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally crazy how things could change in a year. I am glad you like the way they turned out. =]

    Thanks for linking up with Weekend Reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think it's crazy that so much can change in a year!

    Thanks for linking up to Weekend Reads :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)