Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sugar never really was so sweet...

Via
...and my name is spelled horribly wrong!
Thursday night
I watched Colon play volleyball.
I missed the rain terribly. *
I spent WAY too much time posting
I had trouble sleeping...
which led to only three hours of sleep.

because I had a 7:30 am work meeting.

which made this necessary.
and the work day DRAGGED on.
A coworker was fired

and another quit.

Understaffed.
Rough Friday.

Cigar run with Colon.
Chocolate covered pretzels. **

Coincidence.
Sister seated next to Colon's brother on a plane from NYC to Miami.
Not planned.
Completely random.

Good nights sleep.

Happy Saturday!

THANK GOD IT'S THE WEEKEND!


XO



*If this doesn't work, then follow me on Twitter. I bet it will work then!

** Gift from the boss. 

+ 10 points to the person that guesses where those lyrics are from.

+ If you don't already, Follow me on bloglovin' 


1 comment:

  1. CHECK OUT THE NEW POST!
    http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)