Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Reminiscing...

Colon and I enjoyed a bottle  few glasses of wine on Saturday night. 
We try to do this regularly, but lately we just have not been buying/ drinking wine. 

I was so excited when he showed me the bottle on Saturday.

Via

Just seeing the bottle brought back memories. 
You see, Colon and I went to that very vineyard on October 16, 2010.*
We spent that day vineyard hopping in Napa Valley. 
We only got to go to 5 or 6 vineyards but we enjoyed each and every one of them. 
Hagafen Cellars was one of our favorites. 
We loved the atmosphere.
Just beautiful!

So... yes. The bottle meant so much to me.
AND I know it meant a lot to him.
He immediately asked,
"Do you know where this is from?"
when he showed me the bottle.

I felt the urge to look through my pictures from that trip.

video

Such an amazing trip.
The winery was beautiful.
Small.
Cozy.
Intimate.
Amazing wine!

XO




*I don't mention it by name here. But I mention the Napa trip! I promise I will recap that trip WITH pictures at some point in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet, what a wonderful way to remember your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun that a bottle of wine can bring back so many memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that about food and drink - how it can bring back memories of a place and time. Whenever I go home I always drink Dunkin Donuts decaf caramel iced latte's, I don't even drink coffee normally, but they remind me of home and I have to get one every time I'm in new england.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)