Monday, June 10, 2013

Learning experiences...

Things I have learned these past two weeks...

1. Freddy's ice cream sundaes are yumm-o.
So good. 
I picked one up as a treat for Colon this weekend and we both have been craving it since then. 

Via

2. Bob's Burgers is a hilarious show.
Unexpected!


Via

3. Periods come at the worst time.
Enough said!

4. It is hard to get in touch with my dad when he is out of the country. 
Whenever I call, it just beeps and beeps and beeps. 
I cannot leave a message.
 I text and have no idea whether he gets them. 
If he is getting them, does it cost him extra money to answer? 
Why don't I know these things. 

He calls me when I am not near a phone (i.e. most of the time at work).

I am horrible with this keeping in touch thing!

5. Archie comics are the best. I am obsessed and cannot stop reading them.

How old am I?

Via

6. The Mummy is one of my favorite movies!

Via

7. Getting a new lens for your camera really is exciting.
I just got a 55-300mm lens for my camera.
 It is amazing!
So excited to take it out and take pictures!

8. When you buy things online, never pay with your bank account (or debit card).
Just use a credit card!
I paid for something last week with my debit card and was charged TWICE.
 It took a couple days for my money to be returned.
 You would think I would know better since I work at a bank.
So stupid!

9. I need to buy some swimsuits! Arizona is HOT and I need pool gear!

10. Game of Thrones is killing me.
I watched the last couple of episodes and could not stop saying,
"I am DONE with this show"
over and over and over again.
Of course, I will keep watching...but still.
And NO I will not spoil it for you guys.
Watch it!



11. I am so happy that Colon's friend is interning here in Arizona.
I met him through Colon in Gainesville and really liked this guy.
He was just cool.

12. My brother is amazing. And strong.
I love him to death!
Keeping in touch with him isn't as hard as keeping in touch with my dad!

13. I am loving my coworkers.
I am finally feeling like I fit in!

I missed you guys a lot!
Now, I need to catch up on all of your posts!

XO





3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're fitting in at work & it's going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Archie comics, ice cream, and the Mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modcloth has really cute swimsuits, just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)