Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wonderland

Yesterday was amazing. 
Today was great. 

I got yesterday off and enjoyed it! I felt so loved. 
Colon made sure to make me feel special. 
Facebook was pinging me 24/7. 
My mom and sisters called me several times. 
It really was an amazing birthday. 

The wine drinking started early...

Via
Colon took me to Grimaldi's where we had a carafe of Sangria... (more wine... I know)

Via

...and the wine helped me fell asleep.
 Such sweet dreams!

Today, I enjoyed my first real day of being 25 Years Old
Crazy to think I have lived that long. 

So... I am just sitting here. 
Reminiscing. 
Listening to John Mayer. 
Getting ready for the concert that Colon bought tickets for. 
Yes. 
The sweet boy knew that I LOVE 
(and have loved since I was 15... 10 years) 
John Mayer and gifted me tickets on our anniversary

So, I leave you with this playlist...
XO

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a really lovely day. And I love John Mayer. I can't believe you and Colon have been together for 10 years! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday lady, I'm so glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, how sweet of him! Sounds like you had the perfect birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)