Friday, May 31, 2013

Dear Family





Dear Victoria I regret never meeting you. OH, how I want to pinch your chubby cheeks and love on you. I promise that we will meet soon. Dear Natalia Speaking to you over the phone yesterday was amazing. You have gotten so big and I love you so much. I hope you know that. Dear Pachi I love you so much. You ARE my favorite brother. I am so happy that you are out of the hospital and that we now know what is wrong with you. Stay strong. You have SO MANY people that love you! Dear Valeria We have not spoken in forever. But I do think of you often. I miss you tons! Dear Alicia You are an inspiration. The lack of fear that you have. It blows me away. Dear Christina You are amazing. So smart. I really am so proud of you. Yeah. We fought growing up. BUT you really are a best friend to me. I love you! Dear Maribet I just want you to know that I miss you and I do love you! It has been such a long time since we have talked and I truly do appreciate everything you have done for me and my dad. You are an amazing stepmother. Never forget that! Dear MOM I love you with all my heart. You deserve so much credit for raising us three girls. We were a handful. You could have given up. But you did not. You were the best mother that any child could wish for. I love you so much! Dear DAD I have to say that you are such a wonderful father. You were tough. Yet loving. You were (and still are) the smartest person I know. You can do no wrong in my eyes. I love you. I mean that!

Dear blogworld My dad always taught me that family comes first. Friends will come and go. BUT Family will be there when shit hits the fan! Remember that. It's the truth!

Dear Colon You rock. Thanks for putting up with a crazy emotional wreck this week. I love you!

Dear God Thank you so much for my brother's health. Thank you for a family that is so loving. Thank you for the last few conversations that I have had with my dad.
 I truly am blessed.

XO


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. excellent points altogether, you simply won a new reader.
    What would you recommend about your submit that you just made a few days in the past?

    Any certain?

    My webpage :: campusjoints.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)