Friday, April 12, 2013

Keeping myself busy...


What have I been up to the last couple of weeks?

+ Pulling weeds 
Who knew pulling weeds for 5 or 6 hours straight will leave you sore. 
I could hardly move for 2 or 3 days after. It hurt SO bad!

Trying to figure out how weeds grow so fast in Arizona.
How the hell is there so much green here?

Experiencing my first "dust day"
I woke up on Monday and I could hear the wind outside. 
Driving to work was insane because the winds were so strong.

+ Watching Doctor Who
Best. Show. Ever.
I am a Whovian!




+ Visiting breweries
Colon and I visited 2 breweries the past week.
Santan Brewery -I definitely recommend trying this place! 
Four Peaks Brewery - Try the Arizona Peach ale. To die for! SO good! 

Colon and I attended the Tempe Festival of the Arts
So much fun. I am so proud of Colon for being patient and walking around the festival with me. 

Start watching Game of Thrones.
Yes. I know. I am behind. BUT I am so addicted!

+ Work Work Work

...and now it's Friday! Time for a beer!

XO 


1 comment:

  1. Pulling weeds can be really tiring. but I think it's the best kind of sore.

    a few days before our wedding last year, we were helping my mom harvest potatoes. I loved it so much, sitting in the dirt digging away for little gems!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)