Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interplanetary, Megastellar, Hydrostatic

Hi ya'll...

I know it has been a while but I FINALLY had the urge to write something. I just woke up this morning and thought, " I should post today". Here I am. I'm posting.

It's funny how that works. I am so moody. Sometimes, I want to be social, stalk  be all about the social media, and keep up with my friends and family. Then all of a sudden, I get to the point where I just want to fall off the grid. I just want to read all day and spend time alone. I tell you. I am crazy. 

Anyways. It's Thursday. Almost Friday. The weekend is near and I am pumped for it. 

So pumped that I decided to do my first and probably only  Throwback Thursdays post. 



When I first saw this button, I automatically thought of all of the embarrassing things that I liked when I was younger. 

Like...


DO you recognize this? I watched these movies hundreds of times. i especially loved the songs.

Come on... how could you resist this?




or this?...


I dare you to tell me that you do not remember this. 

That's it for today.

XO

1 comment:

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)