Saturday, March 23, 2013

Willing to risk death daily...

Yesterday I had the day off. What a productive day. Relaxing. But Productive.

I, of course, forgot to turn off my stupid alarm. So, I ended up waking up at 7 AM to turn it off. But I quickly went back to sleep. I woke up AGAIN when Colon started to get ready and when he left from work. I can never get the refreshing rest that I need. 

I FINALLY woke up around 9:30. I was feeling... anxious. Anxious to clean the house start to bottom. 

... and that is what I did when I woke up. It took me a few hours, but everything got done. 

The rest of my day was spent with Colon. On the couch. With the TV set to sports. 

1. World Cup Qualifiers. USA vs Costa Rica. Look at that snow in Colorado!
2 & 3. Watching my Gators play. GO GATORS!
Via Instagram
After my short work shift today, we made the four hour trip to Sunrise. Such a beautiful journey. So different from the Phoenix to Flagstaff trip. BUT just as beautiful. Maybe just a little bit more gorgeous. 

Drive to Sunrise
1. Mountains in the distance.
2. View from the road. MOUNTAINS!
3. Now entering, Miami Florida Arizona
4. Classic photo! He never looks at the camera!
Via Instagram


Driving to Sunrise. The mountains are gorgeous!

DINNER!
1. Grumpy Jakes.
2. The food was to die for. Especially the ribs. So tender!
3. the decor of the restaurant was awesome.
"Notice: Unattended & unruly children will be arrested & sold as slave"
4. He's smelling my eye
5. Something always goes wrong in our pictures
6. Dr. Pepper and Lemonade in jars. So cute.
7. I know you cannot read the sign. But it was funny (and scary)! It is trying to gather young men, under the age of 18, to work for $25 a week. It says the boys must be "willing to risk death daily" and "orphans [are] preferred".
8. He's think so hard. Trying to decided what to order. 


I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. I sure as hell am! 

Cannot wait for skiing manana!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)