Yesterday I had the day off. What a productive day. Relaxing. But Productive.
I, of course, forgot to turn off my stupid alarm. So, I ended up waking up at 7 AM to turn it off. But I quickly went back to sleep. I woke up AGAIN when Colon started to get ready and when he left from work. I can never get the refreshing rest that I need.
I FINALLY woke up around 9:30. I was feeling... anxious. Anxious to clean the house start to bottom.
... and that is what I did when I woke up. It took me a few hours, but everything got done.
The rest of my day was spent with Colon. On the couch. With the TV set to sports.
|1. World Cup Qualifiers. USA vs Costa Rica. Look at that snow in Colorado!|
2 & 3. Watching my Gators play. GO GATORS!
After my short work shift today, we made the four hour trip to Sunrise. Such a beautiful journey. So different from the Phoenix to Flagstaff trip. BUT just as beautiful. Maybe just a little bit more gorgeous.
|Drive to Sunrise|
1. Mountains in the distance.
2. View from the road. MOUNTAINS!
3. Now entering, Miami
4. Classic photo! He never looks at the camera!
|Driving to Sunrise. The mountains are gorgeous!|
1. Grumpy Jakes.
2. The food was to die for. Especially the ribs. So tender!
3. the decor of the restaurant was awesome.
"Notice: Unattended & unruly children will be arrested & sold as slave"
4. He's smelling my eye
5. Something always goes wrong in our pictures
6. Dr. Pepper and Lemonade in jars. So cute.
7. I know you cannot read the sign. But it was funny (and scary)! It is trying to gather young men, under the age of 18, to work for $25 a week. It says the boys must be "willing to risk death daily" and "orphans [are] preferred".
8. He's think so hard. Trying to decided what to order.
I hope you all are having a great weekend so far. I sure as hell am!
Cannot wait for skiing manana!