Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Talking only me and you...

hey ya'll!

How's everyone doing? I am lazying it up here while "Crazy, Stupid, Love" is playing in th ebackground. Today has been such a blah day. Nothing too exciting or significant has happened. It's just blah.

Wait. I lied. Something significant did happen. The crack in my windshield doubled in size and is now curving up. Thank God that I have the appointment tomorrow. My baby (aka car) is going into surgery. Poor thing.

Oh and another awesome thing happened. The lovely Nilda from Entirely my Own mentioned this here blog in one of her posts. Apparently she mentioned me on Sunday but I was not caught up on my blog reading until today. I literally squealed when I saw my blog mentioned in her post.

Thank you Nilda!

Oh...and check her blog out. I guarantee that you will enjoy it!

I really do not have much to say. So, I will leave you with some songs...




I dare you to say that you did not enjoy this video. Isn't the penguin adorable?

night ya'll!

XO 


4 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate cracks like that, just watching them get bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, having some blah days are not all that bad LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm sorry your "baby" has to go in for surgery. That sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve the shout out m'dear! I had a blah day today and now I'm sick. Hope today was better for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)