Monday, March 4, 2013

Six inches deep in mud. She looked positively medieval.

It's Monday!
  (I noticed that I use "It's insert day of week here" at the beginning of my posts!) 

...and today has not lived up to the "horrible Monday" post that we are used to. I truly am happy today.

It was the first day of my new job and I am truly happy. I won't get into details about my job, BUT I will say that today was great. I have two weeks of training that started today. These next two weeks will be 40+ hour weeks of training. 

I met some of my coworkers today and they are all so nice. I have no idea why I was so nervous about starting today. My nervousness started yesterday around 3 in the afternoon. I kept telling Colon and he kept saying "Don't worry. You will be great!". 

I was able to push that annoying feeling aside until it was time to go to sleep. I fell asleep but kept waking up throughout the night. I was so worried about my phone freezing and the alarm not ringing. I was so worried about sleeping THROUGH my alarm. SO I kept waking up. 

Needless to say, I was not very refreshed when I woke this morning. The only thing that inspired me to get up and get ready was my excitement for the day to start. 

I got out of work around 3 and vegged out when I got home. It was a long day. Great. But long. I needed to listen to something peaceful and this is what I listened to. 



Does anyone recognize where the songs are from? How about the title to this post?
 Pride and Prejudice anyone? SO peaceful!

Now, I have to work on planning the trip to Paris. My stupid computer has deleted my spreadsheet that I made a while back!

XO 


3 comments:

  1. I love your Pride and Prejudice reference. :-) I'm glad you're liking your new job! It' so important to like where we're spending 40(ish) hours a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about your new job! Also - I just made a pride & prejudice craft like a week ago! I definitely need to reread that - so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to Paris! AMAZING.

    Also do you watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? Their on Youtube and are modern retelling of P & P...

    YAY For the new job! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)