Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rydell High... Beat the Cavaliers

Fifty points to the person who names the movie that I am watching right at this movie. 

It's Thursday night and I am having trouble keeping my eyes open. It has been a problem for me lately. Earlier I told Colon that it is probably because I am still on East coast time. He laughed and called me weird.

That's Ok, though. 

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK that...

+ My car's windshield had to be replaced. My car went into surgery and now has a new windshield. 

+ I cannot drive small cars. Colon took my car for the windshield replacement and I drove Colon's car to work. I just could not get used to being so close to the ground. My next car will definitely be an SUV.

+ Colon wants to take another trip to go skiing and snowboarding. He is obsessed.

+ I want to spend the weekend playing "The Sims". Best way to waste the weekend away.

+ That I am nervous about finally having a non-training day at work. What if I mess up? What if I do something wrong? What if I embarrass myself? 

+ Google reader is going bye-bye. I switched to Bloglovin' a LONG time ago! Follow me if you want to keep reading!

+ I have not been able to unpack my craft room because I STILL do not have any furniture in the room.
 No furniture = no place to place my belongings
= my belongings are in boxes
= no way to do my arts and crafts
= sad face
= grumpy Lourdes

+ .... I am already falling asleep. Great...

I'm going to head out now!

XO 

5 comments:

  1. You're watching Grease! Did I get 50 points? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I hate the feeling of not being able to unpack! I hope that you get furniture soon! The few days of work are always super nerve wracking, but remember in 4 months you'll be all "why was I so nervous!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREASE! Or is is Grease 2? I've seen them both so much that they're interchangeable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing Sims too! And yes, Grease is a greaaat movie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blanche: (Megaphone) Rydell High! Beat the Cavaliers!
    Rydell Prep Squad: Rydell High! Beat The Cavaliers!
    That was Grease 2.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)