Wednesday, February 20, 2013

There's nothing you can do that can't be done...

Boogies and a soar throat.

That is how I spent the last couple of days. BUT this weekend was still amazing.

Weekend Colon and I woke up at 7 AM (it was supposed to be at 5 AM) to drive to Vegas.



 I was grumpy, tired, and feeling a cold coming on but once we got on the road, I started to cheer up. Colon and I have been thinking about this trip for a long time. We originally planned to go by ourselves, but then Colon suggested that we go with some friends of ours, Sven and Alyssa. (There names have been changed for privacy sake). I described the first time we met here.

I loved spending time with them and I had so much fun this weekend. The only down side to this trip was my cold. It got worse as the weekend progressed and I am now sitting here typing this with an achy body. sore throat, and a raw nose.

Best part of the trip? The Cirque du Soleil "Love" performance. AMAZING! I could not stop singing and smiling! (Hence the title of the post!) I love the Beatles!

Second best part of the trip? Stopping at the Hoover Dam on the way home. So humbling. PLUS, I never knew that the dam was in both Arizona and Nevada. Mind blown.

I did not get too many pictures during the trip, but I got a few. Most of them are scenery pictures of the drive and of the strip.






I will post more pictures manana. I need to rest!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend and an amazing first day of the week!

XO


PS... I actually saw myself featured in this post. Kind of cool. Can you find me?


2 comments:

  1. Ummm let's talk about how you saw Beatles Love?? Because I've only been 100% dying to see that for um. ever. And I'm a little jealous!

    Soo amazing!! I'm glad you had a good weekend. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to travel, the pic of the road seems best among the list. I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you, Found you through the Bloghop "Whatever Whenever Wednesday".

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)