Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweatheart...

So... 

I am extremely excited. I have been receiving so many surprises in the mail for the past few weeks. The most recent surprise?



My SweetHeart Voxbox from Influenster. 

Via

I cannot wait to try everything out. You will definitely hear my thoughts on these products once I get around to trying them out.

In other news, this is my last week at my current job. I am a little bit sad because I have come to like the people I work with. It's funny how that happens, right?

I have come to a routine and am going to have to switch it up next week. I am actually quite nervous about the change. To deal with the nervousness, I have been concentrating on my book-a-month resolution. I have already read 2 books this year and am currently half way done with another book. All of my reads for the year have been great.

1.Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
2. The Constant Princess- Philippa Gregory (Reread)

I definitely recommend these books.

...and I have to eat before work.

Love you all!

XO





2 comments:

  1. I got my VoxBox too! Though I got the volume spray instead of the beach spray :) so much excitement!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)