Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oreos... I just can't say no

It's almost Friday people. 

We just have to get through today and tomorrow. I am slowly recovering. The boogies have stopped flooding out of my nose, and are just trickling through here and there. Gross. I know!

I am feeling so much better. 

Thank God. Colon and I are going up to Snowbowl this weekend to ski. I have to be sure that I am healthy. I don't want any boogies getting in my way.

 Beatles song were playing in my head all day yesterday. Even when I got my fingerprints done for my new job. <yay!> 

It's OK though. I love the Beatles. They soothe me and make the day 100x better.

Its Ok Thursdays

So, It's OK that...

+ I have to bring a large tub of tissues to work today. Not just the tiny to-go packs. those never have enough tissues. 

+ My Kindle is ALWAYS in my purse. It is a staple. I will choose my Kindle over any kind of lipstick or lipgloss.

+ I got a 2 year Archie comic subscription last night. I am so excited!

+ I said I would only eat one Oreo. I am on my fifth one. Sorry. Not sorry. 

+ We have not cooked a meal in a week. It's just so much easier to go out to eat. Should  break that streak tonight?

+ I got another shipment from E.L.F. I am obsessed with makeup. Help!

+ I STILL get the butterflies when I see Colon unexpectedly. He stopped by work today and my stomach was all in flutters when I saw him. I love him to death!

+ the Oreos I ate belong to Colon. SHOCKER....

+ I have to go.

Colon and I are going to buy more ski gear.

XO



6 comments:

  1. Girl! It's ok, I'm obsessed with makeup too! And I still get the butterflies when I see Chris! It happens :)

    Jaime {Toby's Tails}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has that problem with Oreos, haha! They're just soooo good! And no judgement here for eating out every night! It is so much easier. :o) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhh tell me about your new job like now!!! I'm so excited for you!! Fingerprinting, to me, sounds like you're going down the path of serious-and-degree-related...eee! :) So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is so precious that you still get the butterflies when you see your man. So cute!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still get butterflies when I see Izzy unexpectedly too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)