Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another one? Dear...

Hey Ya'll... It's Friday. 

Ok. Let's be honest. We have 3 minutes until it is Saturday. I am exhausted and tired. Today was the longest day of my life.  So, please forgive me for jumping right into my letters!

Photobucket

Dear job prospect. Thank you for calling me yesterday to schedule a job interview. I was feeling extremely low because I had not heard from you in awhile. 

Dear retail job. I am finally starting to like you.

Dear Colon. I love sharing my Cookies and Creme Pizookie with you. Yummy!I love you. 

Dear job interview. I am so glad that I got you over and done with. I was so nervous and I know I rambled through the interview. I am so embarrassed thinking about you!

Dear work (AKA retail job). You took up the rest of my day. I got to work with one of my favorite coworkers. I had a lot of fun. 

Dear job prospect. You are no longer a prospect. It is awesome that you offered me the job within 4 hours of the interview. I am excited... and so grateful!

Dear blogworld. I hope your Valentines day was amazing.

Dear Colon. Thank you so much for the low key and relaxing Valentines day. It was just what I needed.

Dear self. Get excited for the weekend Vegas trip. Stop being so nervous! Have fun!

Dear friends. I love you all and goodnight!

XO

PS... I am SO excited about the job. it made me feel 10 times better about myself. 





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a getting a new job! That is amazing :) You must be totally awesome if they called you in four hours - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! A new job, yay! It sounds like you guys are settling in well! That's good news! My Valentines day was great, still don't have a post about it yet... maybe Monday??

    Have a great weekend!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations about your job! I can't wait to hear more about it! Have a good weekend in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that is awesome that you were offered the job just 4 hours later, obviously you impressed them greatly! Congrats!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to trips to Vegas and a new job prospective ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)