Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just a day away...it's OK

One more day.

Just one more day.

...of the work week, that is. I cannot stop thinking about that. Thank God that tomorrow is Friday. I have so much to do around the house during the upcoming week and I would like to relax this weekend.


It's OK...

+  that I skipped through more than half of the "Year in review" blog posts on my blog roll! 

+ that yesterday I cried because I witnessed another car run over a turtle. I was driving and saw the turtle in the road. I pulled over, but did not get out in time to move the turtle. Breaks my heart. 

+ that I absolutely LOVE Lauren Conrad. I watched the seasons of The Hills over and over and over again because of her. I cannot get enough!

+ that I have not caught up on my blog reading for the past two days. 

+ that I am feeling overwhelmed with all the packing. I am stressed out and am upset that I have SO. MUCH. CRAP.

+ that I miss my mom so much. It has been hard being away from her the last couple of days.

+ that I have had 8 hours of sleep in the last two days. I do not know why. I am exhausted and I just want to sleep!

+ that I have not had a long conversation with Colon since we parted for the holidays. I miss him like crazy and cannot wait until he gets back. My other half has been abandoned me!

+ that I have been a sporadic blogger. Sometimes, I just am not motivated. So, I don't post. It's better that way. You don't want to read a post that has no heart!

+ that I am leaving Florida in two weeks. I am nervous and excited.

+ that I am tired and am going to try to fall asleep. Wish me luck!

XO


3 comments:

  1. Cute post and cute blog! I'm stopping over from the link-up and hope you have a super weekend....and get your sleep. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am with you on so many of these things. I skipped over most year recap posts. I am obsessed with LC too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have cried over the turtle too, that's so sad =-(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)