Monday, January 7, 2013

Just another Monday

What can I say?

It's Monday. I WISH I could say "Today was wonderful". 

It was not.

 I had trouble falling asleep (again) and ended up waking up with a fever and my stomach forcing last nights dinner back up. Not a good day. I called out sick from work (which sucks because today was going to be my last Monday as Rental Manager at the complex.) and laid in bed all day. In and out of sleep. 

I JUST started to feel better so I am going to get up and try to do a little bit of packing before the ENTIRE day becomes a waste.

Uhhh... I HATE being sick when I have so much to do and so much to think about!

I hope everyone else's Monday has been better than mine. 

XO


PS I just looked at myself in the mirror and died almost died!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you get better soon. I know you feel tho; today was my new principal's first Monday at work and after lunch I had to ask permission to leave because I got sick. :/
    Hope you finish what you need to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel 100% soon. Sometimes being sick is just the bodies way of telling me to slow down. Which normally I don't appreciate at the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)