Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's OK...

One day down... one more to go. Tomorrow is my last day of work. The last obstacle before we head out to Arizona. I am about to leave for a dinner with my coworkers. The last hoorah! I'll just leave you with this...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK

+ that it drives me crazy when people write the following (usually on Facebook):

"he seen him do it".

Drives me insane and I secretly judge you if you do it!

+ that I have never seen The Bachelor. Never seen it and not really interested.

+ that I am seriously considering driving to Pensacola earlier than planned. I will have everything packed and Colon and his parents can load the stuff. Why not spend more time with my mommy? Colon can just meet me in Pensacola.

+ that priming my living room wall made me extremely sad. This apartment won't be "my apartment" in a few days.

+ that I have gotten everything ready for Norton. He has his own little tub for the road trip to Arizona! I absolutely love my turtle.

+ that I am frustrated that Colon is not here. At least he's coming back today, I guess. Or is it tomorrow? Who knows anymore.

...and I have to stop since it's about time for me to head out to dinner.

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)