Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's OK: Freaks and Geeks

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK

+ That I have been watching Freaks and Geeks NON-STOP for the past few days. I have never seen the show before and Colon recommended it. 



+ That I am loving this nail polish by Sinful Colors.

Found this picture via Google
+ That I will click "next" whenever I come across a blog that immediately starts playing music when I open it. SO annoying.

+ That I think that Sam from Freaks and Geeks is the cutest thing. He is just so awkward and funny! His laugh always makes me smile AND his facial expressions are hilarious!



By the way, do you know who he is? Do you watch Bones? 



He's Dr. Lance Sweets!

+ That I FINALLY turned in the paperwork for my passport. I have been waiting a year to get it. FINALLY! I cannot wait to receive it!

+ That I tried out the yellow eye shadow twice this week... and I loved it. I even tried out E.L.F.'s Makeup Lock & Seal. It helped make the yellow show up more pigmented! Check it out guys! 

+ That my bedroom STILL is not unpacked yet. We don't have furniture for the room so the boxes are still packed in there. I hate it!

+ That I am enjoying Arizona. I do not feel any regret over the move. It is different. BUT it's not bad at all!

+ That although I am loving Arizona, I am still REALLY missing Florida. I miss the GREEN!

+ That I have to moisturize every other hour (exaggeration). My skin is yelling and saying "Thank you!".

+ That I keep reading blogs and watching beauty vlogs which has caused me to run late with dinner tonight.

Gotta go and make dinner.

Love you all!

XO


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't even finish reading this post because Freaks and Geeks is my FAVOURITE tv show. Like seriously of all time. I love it! And I love SAM - he is such a sweetie! Love him.

    The "sequel" series, which isn't really a sequel at all but anyway, Undeclared is pretty good too - not the same at all, but still quite good and it has a lot of the same actors - OR they do cameos at some point which makes it really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to watch Freaks and Geeks because I feel like I'll be so bummed when I get to the end and it's just... done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yes! Freaks and Geeks!! I used to watch this all the time! I love how it has James Franco AND Jason Segel!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)