Friday, January 4, 2013

Dear So and So

It's Friday. Thank. The. Lord. 

I can sleep in tomorrow!

I have not been my usual cheery self today and I am kind of confused as to why. I am just... blah. Work actually went by fast and I completed my third day with my replacement. It's kind of bittersweet. I like her and think I am leaving with a great person in my position.

I left work with a headache and was a little bit dizzy. It felt good to go home and lay down for a half hour. Once I got up it was time to continue packing. This lead me to this comfy couch with a bottle  glass of wine and an urge to type this here post. I decided to try my hand at "Friday's Letters". I always see it on Ashley's blog and have enjoyed reading her entries.  

Dear Friday
You could not have arrived soon enough. I really needed me-time. Oh, and I needed sleep!

Dear Mom. 
I miss you terribly and wish you were here. I love you to death. I am homesick and feel like I am going through the first two weeks of my freshman year of college. 

Dear sister.
Get here already. It is ridiculous how long you are taking to drive from Pensacola to Gainesville. I cannot wait to see you!

Dear Colon. 
I miss you terribly. I miss your face. I miss waking up to you in the morning. I wish you were here to help me pack. More importantly, I wish you were here to make me laugh, smile, and make me feel loved.

Dear (other) sister.
I cannot wait until you make the drive down to Miami. I hope you stop in Gainesville to visit me!

Dear Kirsten. 
I am going to miss you the most when I leave. You have been such a great friend and I will NEVER find anyone like you. You will never be replaced in my heart. I am going to miss seeing you everyday at work. I love you!

Dear RoRo.
I heart your butt. (Everybody else. Don't judge!) I miss you and my apartment does not feel the same without you. PS... Always remember Henry Cavill.

Dear Colon. 
My cousin has revived my obsession with Henry Cavill. Don't be jealous  that I have Henry's (Yes. I know him well enough to use his first name!...I wish)  picture as the backdrop on my phone. 

Dear Arizona.
Be kind to me. New places scare me a little bit. 

Dear packing.
Please get yourself done. You are freaking me out. 

Dear blog world.
You are amazing. I have made many friends and I truly cherish the friendships I have made. Love you ALL!

XO


6 comments:

  1. Okay I know I've been absent but I didn't know I missed THAT much!! You'll do great in AZ. What's taking you that way? Good luck with packing and the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lourdes that made me tear up :( I love you so much and I'm so excited for the new adventure that awaits you and don't worry...I will be visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful notes! I'm definitely with you on being home sick. I'm lucky enough that my parents live so close but it can be hard to see them when life gets busy!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you only liked me for my booty--I feel used! The best thing you have ever done for me is introduce me to Henry Cavill..and for that I am forever grateful. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you only liked me for my butt--I feel used!
    The best thing you have done for me is introduce me to Henry Cavill, and for that I am forever grateful. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)