Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a little bit sappy!

Hello Hello everybody. 

I am feeling TEN TIMES better. I guess the lazy-Monday helped me to get better. At least I am feeling well enough to finish off my second glass of wine for the night. I have so many bottles of wine that i need to finish before we move. So I have been guzzling chugging sipping on a couple (couple = 2) glasses of wine every night. 

The last two days of work have flown by and I do not know how to feel about it. I am so relieved that I am almost done. YET I am going to miss my coworkers so much. Yesterday was just another day. My work replacement has been doing everything while I watch and make sure everything is being done properly. She is doing great. 

Today was spent the same way. The only difference was that all of the office managers went to lunch. All five of us. We have been a tight group and knowing that this was going to be one of the last lunches with them was hard for me to accept. Sitting there opened my eyes to how much I loved them. They have stolen my heart and have become my friends. 

I had to say goodbye to one of my coworkers after lunch. This was so hard for me. She is the newest to the manager group and she was able to borough deeply into my heart.

Once she left, the three original managers had lunch. The conversation flowed easily and anyone listening would have realized that we were more than coworkers. We have built a bond that I have no intention of losing. no matter what. I will make an effort. All throughout lunch, I could not stop thinking about these two and how much they mean to me. Ans this made it harder to say bye to one of them today. She had a family emergency and had to make an unexpected trip today. I am sad that I had to say goodbye to her earlier than expected. She is one of my best friends. Always there for me. She understood me. She accepted me. Quirks and all. I had to say goodbye and she does not know this but I cried when she left. I am going to miss her so much. 

If you are reading this. I truly do love you!

...and here I am. Sitting in bed. Drinking a glass or two. or three of wine. Alone. I wish Colon was here. He should be here. There is too much to pack for one person. I understand why he is not here... but he SHOULD be here

but enough with the sappy. There is so much to be excited about. With all the goodbyes comes a new life in Arizona. I have been waiting for this for a LONG time and it is FINALLY coming in less than 5 days. 

So excited for the drive. ESPECIALLY for the stop in Pensacola to see my mom!

PLUS... My bestest friend gave me an awesome house gift! Check it out...




YES! Awesome!

And with that. I am off.

love you all!

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)