Friday, December 28, 2012

It's OK...last one of 2012


By the time you read this (if it's after 5pm), I will be on my way back to Pensacola visiting my momma. (I am typing this on Thursday night) I will probably be doing this and driving my cousin insane.

I know I am a day late but I am still going to link up to It's OK Thursday.


It's OK...

+ that my mom wraps every gifts several times in a few boxes to make opening gifts annoying more fun

+that I have bought so much makeup in the last couple of days.

+ that I want my sisters relationship to last but I have a hard time seeing a positive future for her relationship because it is long distance. She is in college and I know how much of a strain that can put on a relationship. I pray that it works out for her.

+ that I am ready for these next two weeks to pass by. I am ready to stop working and FINALLY move to Arizona

+ that Taylor Swift annoys the crap out of me. All her songs are about a guy that has done her wrong. If she has had so many problems with SO many guys, then SHE must be the problem.

+ that I have baby fever until I see kids act up an cry.

+ that I want to pay someone to drive me back to Pensacola.

+ that I want 2013 to get here!

Don't you want it to get here?

The next time you'll hear from me, I'll be posting from Pensacola. Get excited!

XO





1 comment:

  1. I say you can never have enough make-up! Love this!! And I definitely CAN'T wait for 2013!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)