Friday, December 21, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas...

... and if you can see this then the crazy prediction was false. 

Good because as you are reading this, I am making my way up North to the Panhandle of Florida. 

I will probably be...

+ listening to Christmas music

+ dancing like a crazy person

+ trying to curb my road rage

+ eating unhealthy snacks (snickers, zero bars, kit kats, basically anything chocolate) and telling myself "How often do I go on road trips... this is a one time thing"

+ smiling like a crazy person from ear to ear

+Missing Colon like crazy

+ going crazy on I-10

Man... road trips are fun!

Cannot wait to get home and see the family. 

Much love!

XO


3 comments:

  1. Drive safe! And enjoy your family and road trippin'

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun - enjoy your Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My unhealthy snacks included caramel toffee! Hope you are having a good Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)