Thursday, December 13, 2012

Are we there yet?

By the time you read this I will most likely be in Orlando biting my nails because I am so excited to fly to Arizona tomorrow. I probably am driving Colon insane because I won't stop talking. AND the things that I am talking about are probably irrelevant and weird. 

But that's OK because Colon has been driving me crazy lately with his indecision about food. He has been using the
 "I am so busy" 
and "I have so much grading to do" 
and "I have so much homework/ studying/ projects to do" 
excuse to not make decisions and do housework. The housework thing is fine. I could handle it. BUT when he says "I am hungry. Can you get me something", he had better damn well have a suggestion. The thing is, he has not had any suggestions and has said "I don't know" for the last couple of days.

DRIVES

ME

INSANE!

...and I just went into an unexpected rant. But let's not ruin the mood. I am in Orlando and am so close to arriving in Arizona. To look at houses. For us. 

Our first grown-up move.

Woohoo...


And now I am going to link up for Fill in the Blank Friday. Here I go!



1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is giving. Whether it's gifts or donated items. In the end, it's a loving and generous act. What can be better than giving? 

2. The holiday season is magical. I love the cheer. The decor. The songs. It's like the world changes. Everything seems... hopeful!

3. When it comes to holiday decorating I like to do it as a family/couple. I hate doing it on my own. It's a moment to savor and enjoy with the people you love. 

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is being home and spending time with my sisters and my mom. 

5. My favorite holiday tradition is opening presents on Christmas day. Not only because of the presents. I love that we take turns opening gifts so everyone can savor the gifts and really appreciate them.

6. This year my Christmas plans include driving to and from Gainesville and Pensacola several times. I have to work some of the days between Christmas and New Years so that means my car and I will be best friends for a couple of weeks. I am excited because I will get to spend time with my sisters and my mom. 

7. My favorite holiday food is the Filipino food my om makes. Yes, we have traditional holiday food, but my favorites are the Filipino ones like Sinigang and Pansit. To be honest these are my favorite EVERYDAY dishes. 

...and I am out.

I plan on popping in with extremely short Arizona updates during the trip!

XO




1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun in Arizona, and I hope the dream house just shows itself to you! Without pain and suffering! I cannot believe Christmas is so close by, it feels...so not holiday-y to me.

    Probably for the best or I'd risk getting super homesick.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)