Thursday, November 15, 2012

THAT friend...

Do you have a friend that...

You have not seen in

days

 weeks

 months

 years

But when you FINALLY meet up with them, it's as if time has not gone by.

 You still feel comfortable talking to them.

No awkward silences.

Well, I have a few of those :::cough cough... Chris you are one of them!...cough cough:::: and had dinner with one of them tonight. I met her in middle school and we have been friends ever since then. We have always had periods of times when we would not talk because of distance but that never changes our relationship. It is always fun catching up and getting to know her and it's cool to see how much has changed in our lives [and maturity] from middle school until now.

This is the type of friend that I need in my life and I am so lucky to have a few of them present!

Now I am going to continue eating Colon's Nestle Cookies and Creme candy bar... because he is not here and because I CAN!


Plus tomorrow is FRIDAY! Oh Yeah!

Much love!




2 comments:

  1. I live far, far away from my closest friends, and sometimes it can be years before we see each other, but when we get together, it's like no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off. That's how I know that we're truly great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a good thing to have, I have a few of those friends as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)