Friday, November 9, 2012

T-G-I- freaking -F

...this week has been dragging on people.

But that's OK because I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Actually, I am basking in the light at the end of the tunnel. I am also hiding from Colon trying to get a post in before he yells at me for dilly-dallying and not taking the time to pack.

Pack for what? Well... One of Colon's good friends is getting married this weekend. Thus we have to take a trip to Orlando for the weekend. Such a hardship, right? I have to go out of my way, take half a day off to make it all the way to Orlando. <<<---- Just so you know. This is not how I feel. I am excited and cannot wait to get to Orlando. This is why I have to make this post a quick and short one! i just wanted to check in and say "HI". So,

HI!!!!

Also, check out this post by Erin at Living in Yellow. I have followed her for a while and she probably doesn't know I am alive. Oh well. Just to get in the spirit of things, I am going to tell you one of my secrets (even if it isn't so anonymous). Here I go... Let's not make fun of me PLEASE!

I have an obsession with picking blackheads and whiteheads. I don't know what it is about it and I know that sounds nasty... but I like it.

There. I did it. Now go and add to the 600+ secrets that have already been added to her post!

Also, you should look up what "Sook" is. The Pioneer Woman mentioned it in this post and I had no idea what it was!

Gotta Go!...Colon just caught me and I had better hurry with the packing if I want my surprise that he promised me!

Much love,





1 comment:

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)