Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm a horrible GF that LOVES to shop!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving! I definitely have. 

I didn't wake up too early to go shopping today (Thank God!). The only thing that sucked is I (kind of) forgot that today was Colon's birthday. I feel so guilty and I am so ashamed. I seriously went to bed with a horrible headache last night and kept telling myself that I could not forget his birthday...

and that is what happened. He ended up calling me around 7 am while we were driving to our first shopping destination  We had a whole conversation and at the end he said "Are you forgetting something?". 

My response? "What is today's date?... OMG Happy Birthday baby". I am a horrible girlfriend. Shoot me now!

So, here's a shout out to my AMAZING boyfriend that I am sooooo thankful for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABU!

I LOVE YOU!

...and now for an Instagram photo-dump from the past two days with my mom and sisters.

My sisters hanging out and playing with the turkey heart....

*Pumpkin and sweet potato pies. Made by ME!
*Our lovely turkey. My mom did the initial rub and my sister took care of the rest! 


Now I am hanging out with my mom and sister. We (my sister and I) are introducing my mom to Revenge.

...and I am still feeling guilty! 

XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Family time is the best, right?
    And i love Revenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you are not a horrible girlfriend! You remembered! I'm so bad at remembering dates, it's pathetic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)