Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HooOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOO

...and that was me doing a scary ghost voice. Yup. That is how I picture it in my head.

With that, I am back after a week of not blogging. It was a busy week. Work has been keeping me busy but there are other things happening at the moment that I have been working on. I cannot go into details, but I can say that there are going to be some big changes in my life in the next few months. Don't worry, I am not dying and nothing horrible has happened. I promise I will clue you in soon. 

But onto other things...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN


How could I forget to say that? That should have been the first thing I typed. What are you all doing for Halloween? I am eating candy for Halloween. Yup. I said it. I am not into dressing up and partying. Just give me a bucket of candy and I am fine. Actually, you should be thankful that I am taking time out of my candy-eating night to say hi to you! 

Oh and if it's Halloween, it means that Colon and I have made it to five and a half years of dating. YES. You did read that correctly. 

FIVE AND A HALF YEARS.

Five and a half years of...

-competing with video games
-getting my nose picked
-pretending to pick his butt (never in public)
-Colon pretending t pick my butt (both in public and when no one is around)
-on and off long distance
-LOVE

I have spent the last five and a half years with my best friend. We have had ups and downs but I can honestly say that my love has not diminished over the last five years. It has increased to levels that I could never have imagined. He is so compassionate and loving. One of the best people I know. I love him with all of my heart!
So, I am going to end this post with:

HAPPY HALF ANNIVERSARY BABU!!!!



XO



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 5 and a half years! That is awesome! I am eating some Halloween candy as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)