Thursday, October 18, 2012

And ev'ry last inch of me's covered with hair

...

10 points to the first person to tell me where that line comes from. Oh and that line pretty much has nothing to do with my post. I just thought it would catch your attention. 

I really don't have anything important to say. I just wanted to pop in and say hi before the weekend commences. Yes. It's Thursday night. Tomorrow is Friday. WOOOHOOO. I am so excited for the weekend. The week has dragged by so SLOOOOOWWWWLLLLYYYYYY and that's saying something. I woke up sick on Monday and had to call out sick.

 So I basically had a 3 day weekend. A weekend full of...

...pumpkin carving. I finally did it. I carved my first pumpkin last weekend. It was so much fun. Colon decided to be a loser and did not want to carve a pumpkin. That's OK. He missed out on something awesome. His loss. PLUS I made homemade roasted pumpkin seeds. YUMMY!

... Putting up Halloween decorations in the apartment. We never did this growing up and I am making it a point to do it this year. I love decorating!

...watching college football. High five for the Gators. They almost gave me a heart attack during last weekends game against Vanderbilt but they still won the game. AND double high five for the Gators being ranked #2. Such a great feeling.

That great feeling turned sour  when I woke on Monday. I spent the whole day watching Sex and the City on E!, sleeping, and chugging water. But my "lazy" day paid off. I felt well on Tuesday and was able to go back to work. It was extremely hard to wake up on Tuesday and it was doubly hard to go back to work. I knew I was going to have to play catch up and I was dreading it. BUT I work with amazing people and they they were able to turn my frown upside down. [ Did I just type that? WOW]. Nevertheless, I cannot wait for the weekend. The main event of the weekend will definitely be the Gator game. We play South Carolina and I am so nervous/excited. Colon, the sweet boy that he is, was able to get me tickets to the game and we are in row 26. It's going to be great.

Do you know what else is great? The "Harry Potter" movies showing on ABC for the last week. I know that I may be too old to like Harry Potter but I do not care. I love the books and I love the movies. I really want to buy the set of movies so I can watch them all of the time. I also need to make time to reread the books.

Oh and one more thing... I received so many emails about this post. I had no idea that people read this here blog. I love it! I do want to add that I have read all of them and still have not gotten around to responding. Sorry!

Anyways, I'm rambling and I am pretty sure most of you have left the building so I am going to aloha right out of here. (I have no idea what I just typed).

Night Ya'll!!

XO










2 comments:

  1. Beauty and the Beast of course!! And it was sung by Gaston.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NEVER too old for HP. NEVER.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)