Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just checking in...

...and I'm here. 

The week is over and it has been about a week since I checked in. Last weekend was great. So great that it was hard to get back into the swing of things. Especially after the three day weekend. 

To be honest, we didn't do much in Miami. We vegged out. But it was with family. It was supposed to be a party weekend because it was K's (Colon's brother) birthday. But that did not happen. 

So, we vegged out and hung out with his family. I am pretty sure I have said it before, but I will say it again. They are amazing. Such a tight knit family and so welcoming. The weekend was also cool because I got to see my mom and sisters. Which was amazing. I had so much fun and am so glad to see my Orlando sister settling into college life at USF. I saw her dorm and she is definitely growing up. So proud!

Anyways... 

I am pooped. We went to the Gator game today and the sun wore me out. Soooo...I am going to go. I will leave you with pictures from last weekend.

Miami sister.
Orlando sister.
Shopping in Orlando. Guess who buys  something.
 

Much love and Go Gators.

XO


1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun weekend! I think sometimes the BEST times are when we can just veg out and relax!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)