Friday, September 14, 2012

Florida sunshowers...

By the time you read this I will be in lovely south Florida. Yup. I took the day (Friday) off and am going to celebrate Colon's brother's birthday. He's turning 21.

As I type this, I am reminded of why I absolutely love Florida. I am here in the car while Colon is driving. It is bright outside. The sky is blue. No scary gray clouds in sight. All of a sudden we hit a wall of rain. The Florida sun showers. I love them. So unexpected. Yet so refreshing.

So many people complain about them but I don't. This is just another thing I am going to miss when I have to leave sunny Florida for Arizona. But Arizona's sunny right?

I keep hearing that Arizona is amazing. It will just be a shock at first. One friend told me "There is no green". This is yet another thing that I love about Florida that I am going to miss.

But, don't get me wrong. I am starting to get excited. A new place. I just have to start my research. Is there anyone out there from Arizona? Any advice? Anything about the weather?

I've got to keep Colon company while he's driving in this rain.

Love you all!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)