Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh yeah... It's almost Friday!

How is everyone today? I hope you all are amazing because I am!

It's the day after hump day (AKA Wednesday. I have had someone ask me what hump day was!). YAY! One day away from the weekend and I am so excited! I have no idea what I am doing this weekend, but whatever. At least I will get to sleep past 7am.

Tomorrow is going to be eventful. The company I work for was extremely generous and is given a free screening of "Dark Night Rises" tomorrow. I am so excited and am very thankful to be working for such a great company. The only thing about it is the time of the screening. if you know me, then you know that I HATE waking up early. I do it for work. But this screening is even earlier than my work start time. It starts at 7 AM sharp. How am I going to do this?????

And now... on to the random things that are going on in my brain.

*Yesterday Colon sent me this video. I absolutely love this song. I used to listen to it all the time in high school (or was it middle school?). I cannot remember. Anyways...Listen to it. I bet you will enjoy it!




* have you seent he movie "Brave"? I did and I loved it. The previews before the movie were great and the Pixar short was amazing. Watch these clips...






Cute, right?

* OK... Colon is going to start rolling his eyes at about this time. I was surfing the web today and came across the trailer for "Breaking Dawn" Part 2. I don't know how I feel about it. But I do think I am going to see the movie when it comes out. 



and....
 I know Colon will not come. He has refused to watch these movies with me. He has this thing about watching "chick flicks" in the movie theatres with me. It's kind of sad. Good thing I don't mind going to the theatres alone.

*Speaking of Colon. He FINALLY posted something on his blog. He's so smart and you can see it in his first post. Check it out here.

OK... I bought four bottles of wine today and one of them needs to be opened. I will do the honors!

XO






1 comment:

  1. I'd go see it with you. Breaking Dawn I mean. I am the only one out there who enjoys the movies more than the books. Blasphemous, I know!

    Oh and that's neat you get a screening of Dark Night Rises. Even if you do have to wake up early. ICK!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)