Friday, July 20, 2012

Hellooooo Beautiful...

Dark Knight Rises was AMAZING!

I didn't expect to like it so much, but I left the theatre totally satisfied. So, I take back what I said yesterday and will replace it with :

It was TOTALLY worth waking up early. GREAT MOVIE! WATCH IT!

AND... if you watch it you will see a preview for a very special movie that will star a very special man. 

A man that stole my heart a few years ago. 

A man that is extremely sexy.

A man that actually stole my breath when saw him on screen at the theatre. 

Can you guess who it is????  No?

Just feast your eyes on this man. 


All images found on google images

OH MY GOD. He is just so beautiful. Just give me one day with him. Ugh....

After seeing the Superman preview, he has been flying around in my head ALL DAY.  Can you see why? No? The pictures really don't do him justice. You should see him in "the Tudors", "Tristan and Isolde", and all the other shows/ movies that he is in. 

Just give me a moment while I sit here and dream about this man...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
And now I have to go. My eyes are drooping and I have a bottle of wine to attend to!

XO









1 comment:

  1. yum! those eyes! *swoon*

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)