Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cause he don't love your eyes...he don't love your smile

First things first. I would like to thank Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for posting the mash up of "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber and "Girlfriend" by N*Sync. [[I am talking as if I know her personally. I don't. But I think she is awesome!]] Have you heard it yet? No? Yes? Either way...


 I DARE YOU


 to press play and listen to it while you continue to read. 




Bah... I remember when "Girlfriend" came out. I loved it. I loved N*Sync. Memories...

Anyways, it was a long day today and I am currently in relax mode. I have "The Hills" on Netflix [[I absolutely love Lauren Conrad. She was my favorite on the show (remember "Laguna Beach"?)]], a bowl of cherries in front of me and a glass of Moscato to sip on. All in all. My night has been wonderful so far. All I need now is Colon. I miss him terribly and Chris' departure has made me realize how lonely I am without Colon here. 

BABY COME HOME!

I am everywhere today. Sorry if you cannot follow along. I am just in such a good mood. I guess I could use my good mood to continue with the "Is that normal?" link-up. I didn't do it last week, but am excited to do it this week. Colon actually answered the questions. 

Since he is out of town, I emailed the questions to him. What did I get in return? His first email said...

"i'll answer all at once: 

what is normal?


jk, ill answer them later"


That's my boyfriend for you!

So, here's the deal. I will post his answers in blue and I will put my answers in purple. Got it? got it!




1. Is it normal for 2 men to hug?

yes. if they know each other, it is totally acceptable. if they don't, it is only acceptable at sporting events


I absolutely agree with Colon. I think it is OK. Doesn't bother me. Totally normal. 

2. Is it normal to gag on your toothbrush while brushing? 

yes, though i admit that i tend to overdo it because that's how my dad does it. that's how you clean your tongue... right?


I think it is normal as long as you aren't making yourself gag. 


:::cough::: Colon do you make yourself gag? WEIRDO!!! :::cough:::

3. Is it normal to wear the same bra daily? 

I wouldn't know. [Yeah...sure...] My goal is to remove said bra daily. I don't think it's the same as underwear, because boobs don't get as sweaty as down there, for the most part.


I personally try not to wear them more than two or three days in a row. Less time if I was sweating really bad during the day. Although, I sometimes forget how long I wore my bra. So... sometimes I wear it for longer. Disgusting? I don't care!


4. Is it normal for grown women to frequently use the words "like" or "um" while speaking?

Maybe. I know i say "um" a lot. "like" is more annoying. but this is the effect of talking faster than you can think


So, apparently Colon is a woman.... and let's move on. I do think this is normal. I do it because I frequently forget words. I know it is annoying but whatever. It just comes out. 

5. Is it normal eat cake batter/dough? 

yes. or at least it should be. it's the perfect way to cheer up your girlfriend. cheap and easy


Good job baby. Yo know the way to my heart. I definitely think this is normal. PLUS it HAS to be normal since Colon agreed. Right?

6. Is it normal to go "commando" in public/at work? 

No. it's also very uncomfortable. pretty inappropriate for work too.


Yes.


 JUST KIDDING.


 I, too, think this is inappropriate. Come on people. This is slutty. And slutty is not professional unless you want to be a stripper. [[No offense to aspiring strippers out there]]

7. Is it normal to have long toenails? 

As a soccer player, i have to say no. It can actually be pretty dangerous


He's ALWAYS thinking about soccer. Sheeesh. I don't think it is normal. I actually cannot stand long toe nails and it creeps me out when I see girls get acrylic toe nails. I think it is weird and creepy. 

8. Is it normal to try on an article of clothing in the middle of the store? 

I'll test out a shirt or something. as long as it's appropriate and you're not giving the store a free show


Oooohhh... free show? I like!!! 


No really. It's OK if you are trying on a jacket or something that you have to strip to get into. It's NOT normal if you have to take off your shirt or pants to try it on. I don't want a "free show". 

9. Is it normal to tell someone to be quiet or "shhhh" someone in a quiet setting? ie. church, movie theater, meeting, etc. 

A lot of people do it but it doesn't really help


I don't really know. Why would it not be normal? I mean, If you are in a theatre and someone is talking during the movie, then why is it not OK to "shh" them? Maybe say it a little nicer? 


10. It it normal to change clothes multiple times before leaving the house? 

No. 
YEAH RIGHT. He will say that he gets ready quickly and the first outfit he puts on is the outfit he will walk out in but it's a lie. But I have seen him change plenty of times. He's not as bad as me though. I'll give him that. 


Isn't Colon a good sport? 


I miss him. 


Have a great night everyone.


Hugs and kisses


XO



2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that you got him to the answer the questions too. I like the answer to the cake batter question (both of yours).

    Oh and acrylic toe nails creep me out. Why would anyone want to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that song! I miss N'SYNC! I also miss the Hills! Have you read Lauren Conrads book series? I bet you would like it if you liked the Hills.

    Hahaha, about the bra multiple days in a row. I'm sure I would be even worse with that if I didn't live in sweaty Florida!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)